Thursday, November 6, 2014

Dogs are miracles with paws.




I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth


We have 2 spoiled fur babies at home.  One is a black lab and the other is a mix that we rescued.  They are always there for us, with wagging tails and bright eyes, no matter what.  They are always more than willing to cuddle, just listen,  or "help" me in the kitchen.  

I stumbled upon this story in my Facebook feed recently.  I love that she chose to do one last photo session with her dog.  I've done a few of these sessions, for both clients and myself.  

Sweet BooBoo was such a great model for her shoot.  She didn't really know what to think about the camera focusing in on her but she went with it.  




And Hardy was more than willing to pose for me.  After all, I was his momma and even though he wasn't feeling well, he still was happy to spend some time modeling for us.  Mostly because it meant to got to ride in the truck and go to the park, though. :)



Have you ever had a professional photo session that focused on your fur babies?

No comments: