Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action.

Well, it's that time of year again....
When we start listing off the things we are thankful for.  There are many things and people in my life that I'm thankful for, of course.  One of the most important is my awesome clients!  One of the small ways I show them how much I appreciate them throughout the entire year, is by creating a smartphone app of some of their session images.  This is a super easy way to share their photos with friends and family.

The app also provides an easy way for those friends and family to contact me to schedule their very own session!  There are built in buttons to share the app, call me or to send me an email.  If you haven't checked out the app yet, please contact me to get your custom link.  (Oh, and there just may be a Promotional offer in current client apps.)  For those that just want to check out my app, you can follow this link: http://moblalbum.com/QevzkrwYSJ19


No comments: