Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Take pride in how far you have come. Have faith in how far you will go.








The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another’s desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

I found this link flow through my Facebook feed.  I just love seeing the progression of the 4 sisters over the years.  We don't always pose the same way but I do try to get my family together to do photos as often as I can.  

Not only do I get to watch my own family grow and change but I get to watch my clients families do the same.  That's one of my favorite things about being a photographer.  Do you take photos more than once every few years?

No comments: