Friday, January 8, 2016

{You are my greatest adventure}


Last year, my husband and I went on our first cruise.  We had an absolute blast!  We loved it so much, we have already booked our second trip for this coming summer.  I always assumed cruises were insanely expensive.  Come to find out, they really aren't!  Especially when you plan well in advance.  Watching prices until they drop a bit helps too, of course.

One of the many ways I put back some adventure money is through Ebates.  I have to admit, I had seen several posts here and there about Ebates and I was pretty skeptical.  But, I gave in and tried them out.  That whole "We'll give you a $10 gift card just for trying us" bit helped too.  I kinda have a thing for Target.  I can't help it!

I love that I can earn some passive income through Ebates.  I get cash back for buying things I was already ordering online anyway (i.e. office supplies and feeding my Etsy addiction!).  If you're looking for a way to make some easy extra money, click the Ebates button below and give it a try!


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments: