Thursday, March 29, 2012

Faith is a passionate intuition.


There are some very awesome people in the world.  There are people that teach us more about Faith and there are people that help us beyond measure in a time of need.  Gary is not only a Pastor, he also works for a Hospice.  It takes an incredibly special person to lead us thru such a painful process like hospice services.  I learned this just about a week ago myself when I met a hospice worker in the hospital that took care of my grandpa in the last moments of his life.  These are the people that have a lasting impact in my world and words cannot express appreciation for someone that does the things that people like Gary do.

If you would like to meet Pastor Gary or learn more about where he leads, you can stop by Hope Church's website

No comments: